GANG PARADE (formerly POP (ピォピ) and formerly Pla2me;プラニメ) is an idol group. The group was originally formed in September 2014.
On March 31, 2015, Mizuta Mari announced she would be leaving the group. Watanabe Junnosuke is the producer of the group.
On May 31, 2015 at Mari's graduation live, it was announced that Pla2me was done and that POP was born. Pop stands for "Period of Plastic 2 Mercy". Four new members were added to the group at that time.
- Yamamachi Miki (ヤママチミキGreen) (Joined May 31, 2015)
- Yumeno Yua (ユメノユア;Pink) (Joined May 31, 2015)
- Kyan Maika (キャン・マイカ;Orange) (Joined October 2016)
- Terashima Yuuka (テラシマユウカ) (Joined November 2016)
- Yui ga Dokuson (ユイ・ガ・ドクソン) (Joined November 2016)
- Coco Partin Coco (ココ・パーティン・ココ) (Joined November 2016)
- AYA EiGHTPRiNCE (アヤ・エイトプリンス) (Joined Group temporarily in May 2017, but became an official part of it as of August 6, 2017)
- Mizuta Mari (Graduated April 2015)
- Shigusawa Ao (シグサワアオ;White) (Graduated August 8, 2016)
- Inukai Maaya (イヌカイマアヤ;Yellow) (Left October 2016)
- Kamiya Saki (カミヤサキ;Blue;Original Member) (Was moved to BiS temporarily for a few months, but is now part of the group as of August 6, 2017)
- [2015.08.04] P.O.P (POP)
- [2016.11.08] Barely Last
- [2017.11.21] GANG PARADE takes themselves higher!!
- [2014.09.30] Plastic 2 Mercy (Pla2me)
- [2015.01.30] UNIT (Pla2me)
- [2015.12.08] Happy Lucky Kirakira Lucky (POP)
- [2016.03.15] QUEEN OF POP (POP)
- [2016.07.19] WE ARE the IDOL
- [2016.12.27] Plastic 2 Mercy (Re-release)
- [2017.04.25] FOUL
- [2017.07.25] Beyond the Mountain
- [2018.02.20] BREAKING THE ROAD