She is also believed to have been a model in the past since an image of her on a cover of a magezine surfaced in the early 2000s. However, the image seems to be no longer available.
- Stage Name: Shiyuna Maehara
- Birthday: November 30, 1979
- Hobbies: Piano, being on the computer, chinese calligraphy, nail art, looking for second hand clothes, Japanese literature, fishing
- Special Skill: Tennis, Calligraphy
- Favorite Foods: Uni (sea urchin), yakiniku (korean barbeque), seafood, kimchi hotpot
- Favorite Drink: Ocha (green tea)
- Favorite Words: "Youthful years pass quickly before one accomplishes much learning" (proverb)
- Favorite Colors: Pink, Light Blue.
- Favorite Type: Gentle, broadminded
- Places you want to visit: Okinawa, Japan Egypt
- Club Activities: Tennis (middle school), calligraphy (high school)
- Reason for Auditioning: She saw the audition form at a game center and applied for the heck of it
Shiyuna Auditioned for BeForU and was one of the four finalists that later formed the first generation of BeForU
Shiyuna participated BeForU's first song DIVE. Dive was featured on D.D.R. Konamix.
Graduated March 17, 2004 to pursue her studies, although there rumors afterwards that there were personal issues with her family going on.
Discography Featured In
- Did not have any solo songs
- Plays Piano and Tennis
- Enjoys D.D.R
- Was the first member to graduate.
- Was often portrayed as the "Drummer" of the group.
- Her graduation brought along the 2nd generation auditions.
- Plays games at game center.
This is merely speculative and may or may not be true. This information was found via google image search as a top result when typing "前原しゆな". One of the images on this page strongly resembles Maehara Shiyuna, so if it was her, this would mean that she retired completely from the entertainment industry and got married sometime between 2004 and 2009.